Where is the Nissan Rogue airbag sensor? In Nissan Rogue, there are 3 sensors located in different places of the car body; let’s check it out in detail.
The Nissan Rogue airbag sensor location is in the impact zone. If any accident occurs, it can signal the airbag to deploy faster than an eye can blink.
These sensors are the detecting devices. These sensors are located in a high-impact area to detect the collision and then generate a signal for rapidly deploying the airbag.
Where Is The Nissan Rogue Crash Sensor?
Nissan Rogue airbag sensor location is in front of the radiator. These sensors mainly convey signals to the airbag diagnosis unit during any frontal collision. A yellow connector identifies it.
|Front Door Airbag Sensor
|In the driver and front passenger door
|Front Side Air Bag Sensor
|On the steering wheel
|Rear Side Air Bag Sensor
|At the back of the luggage side
- Front Door Airbag Sensor: The front door crash sensor is in the driver and front passenger door. This sensor conveys signals to the air bag diagnosis unit while a side collision occurs. There is a yellow connector for the identification of this sensor.
- Front Side Air Bag Sensor: The front airbag sensor is also called the impact sensor. This airbag is placed on the steering wheel.
The front airbag sensor is found on the front pillar beside the seat belt. If any side collision happens, the front side airbag sensor conveys signals to the diagnosis unit.
- Rear Side Airbag Sensor: The rear side airbag sensors are found at the back of the luggage side lower finisher LH and RH. The rear side airbag sensor conveys signals to the diagnosis unit if any side collision happens.
2015 Nissan Rogue airbag sensor location and other years of Nissan Rogue model’s sensor location are the same just like we discussed above.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where are the airbag sensors on a Nissan Rogue?
Ans- The airbag sensor is placed in front of the radiator; it can quickly send a signal to the diagnosis unit. 2008 Nissan Rogue airbag sensor location and every Nissan Rogue location are the same. There are three sensors, and their locations are:
1. Front Side Air Bag Sensor: Located on the front pillar beside the seatbelt pretensioner.
2. Rear Side Airbag Sensor: Situated at the back of luggage side lower finisher LH and RH.
3. Front Door Airbag Sensor: the sensor is located in the driver and front passenger door.
Can you reset the airbag light on a Nissan Rogue?
Ans- All Nissan models reset the airbag light is the same. The DIY is shown step by step—
#. Turn on the ignition switch.
#. Turn the airbag warning lamp for 7 seconds and turn it off, then turn off the ignition switch within 1 second right after the lamp turns off.
#. Wait for three sec.
#. Repeat these three steps twice. Total three times.
#. Turn the ignition switch on.
#. The airbag light has been reset.
Where is the airbag control module located on Nissan Rogue?
There are 4 types of modules in Nissan Rogue.
1. The driver air bag module is a dual-stage module. This module is located in the steering wheel assembly.
2. The front passenger airbag module is also dual staged. It is located behind the instrument panel assembly. These two modules work with the SRS system in a frontal collision exceeding the level.
3. The front side airbag module is located in the front seatback assemblies.
4. Side curtain airbag modules are built on the vehicle headlining.
How much is the Nissan Rogue airbag sensor replacement cost?
The airbag sensor is a complex and sensitive device. This DIY is not easy. So, you need to visit dealers’ offices, which cost $50 to $120 per hour of labor. And the sensor itself costs from $50-$300.
One common thing for all Nissan Rogue airbag systems is the crash sensor. I hope now you have found the Nissan Rogue airbag sensor location. It is a very complex part of any car. The logic associated with triggering is complex. Based on the speed, skid, and angle of impact. So, regular checkup for airbag parts is a must. It saves lives.
You Can Also Read:
- [Answered] Nissan Rogue Fuse Box Location- Included All Fuse Boxes!
- Nissan Rogue Cabin Air Filter Location- All Models Explained!
- Nissan Rogue Starter Location: Where You Should Look For It?
- Nissan Rogue Speed Sensor Location: Where To Find It?
Here is our Front-end technician who has worked on hundreds of vehicles of different renowned brands so far. And her 8 years of experiences help her monitor and manage the whole workflow of this website and run the site smoothly. After graduation, she finds her interest in aiding people through her writing offline or online. This interest ignites and inspires her every time to present you with the most effective and secure tips and guides to troubleshoot your car.